At Smartly.AI we are very serious about data privacy and everything we build is driven by the privacy by design approach.
As a major part of our users are located in Europe we have looked thoroughly at the GDPR recommendations and here is how we implemented it in our Platform:
- We appointed a DPO (Data Protection Officer) to deal with all our data challenges
- We are hosting all the personal data in Europe. More on our datacenters here.
- We encrypted all our databases and reinforced the security of our infrastructure
- We set a communication plan in case of data breach
- We put in place some features allowing the bot admin to retrieve or delete all the data of a specific user if he is required to.
Updated 10 months ago